Sunday 9 March 2014

Feline Sunglasses






Feline Sunglasses
 Top left to right- Cream Ornate Glasses Anna-Karrin Karlsson  Red- Celine  Pink- Prada
Bottom left to right- Nude- Le Specs  Black- Le Specs  Pink- Miu Miu



What a beautiful sunny, spring day! Days like these really inspire me to start looking for spring/summer clothes. I am obsessed with Feline shaped sunglasses at the moment and I'm looking for the perfect pair myself. There are so many to choose from on the high street as well as the designer brands above.  Granted the shape doesn't suit everyone but I for one love them so much that I'll run the risk! I have chosen some of my favourites above, the red Celine pair really caught my eye.

Which are you preferred shaped sunglasses this summer?


Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment