Friday 16 May 2014

Oversized







Jacket- Zara  Clutch- Topshop Love this one  Blouse- Zara  Jeans- Zara Similar Here Shoes- Zara Similar Here   Sunglasses- Ray Ban Wayfarer  Lip- MAC So Chaud  

It's no secret that I'm a huge fan of Zara and today's look is pretty much head to toe Zara! Although I didn't realise until I was doing my write up it's inevitable when 90% of my wardrobe is Zara! 
Anyway... this oversized jacket is a recent purchase. I love the relaxed feel of this jacket and I've thought of a million ways to style this up (I'm sure you'll see this in future posts). Today was beautifully sunny in Yorkshire so I went for a pale palette. I've styled this simply today with pastel skinnys and a cream blouse, and of course my heels and an oversized clutch in keeping with the oversized theme. 

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend and thank you for reading.


Lucy 


Photography Credit: Adam Tomlinson



No comments:

Post a Comment