Monday 6 October 2014

The Highs of London Fashion Week #LFW











Top to bottom- Pictures 1&2  Eudon Choi SS15  Picture 3- Topshop Unique Picture 4- Eudon Choi SS15 


September, the most important month in any fashionista and blogger's diary. This is of course because from the 12th through to the 16th London hosts 58 catwalk showcases in 5 days! pretty impressive if I do say so! I thought with this years fashion week well and truly wrapped up I would summarise on the highs of fashion week.
Day 1:
So day 1 saw Eudon Choi showcase his Spring/Summer 2015 collection.  His slouchy tailoring with a feminine twist mixed with florals and flowing materials made it one big tick for me. Simply amazing.  Day one also saw designers such as Felder Felder, PPQ along with Amanda Wakeley and Paul Costello to name a few. Felder Felder particularly caught my eye with their explosion of leather and prints paired with womanly silhouette. Just the right amount of cool!
Day Two:
Day two saw Emilia Wickstead, Antipodium and Markus Lupfer take to the stage. Markus Lupfers collection was simply the coolest mix of beach chic I have ever seen. Together with makeshift beach huts and surfboards galore made for a very interesting collection! I love it!
As the week was coming to an end we saw Sophia Webster, Topshop Unique, David Koma, Ashish and Fashion East showcase their collections. Fashion East again for me was simply divine, I loved the chocker neck dresses, the whole 90's vibe and the models semi dredlocked hair! Super cool points to them.
I for one cant wait to see what February brings to the Fashion world! Let me know what your favourite shows of September were.


Thanks for reading
Lucy















No comments:

Post a Comment